WE'RE BACK IN THE OFFICE
We are happy to say that our office is open again. We are so proud of all our staff who have been working remotely throughout lockdown, ensuring that our clients needs are still met!
Level 2 sees our team back in the office and meeting with clients who have pre-arranged meetings scheduled. We will be taking all precautions to keep you, and our team as safe as possible.
If you wish to make an appointment, reschedule, or cancel then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
ACCESSING THE OFFICE
We encourage visitors to the office to please call ahead to ensure we can accommodate your needs at a time that suits you. Guidelines limit us to the number of people we can have in reception at once. If all visitors could please knock on the door first, social distance from others waiting and you will be be invited in by our lovely receptionist when it is your turn.
By visiting, scheduling an appointment with our staff or entering our offices during Alert Level 2, you are agreeing to adhere to our Covid-19 health & safety protocols as outlined below:
- Scan in using the Covid tracer app. Manual sign in is also available from reception. Charmaine will be ensuring all visitors have signed in, whether manually or via the app.
- Please knock on the door and wait for Charmaine to invite you in (this ensures our reception adheres to social distancing guidelines)
- Please sanitise your hands on entry
- Follow social distancing guidelines - maintain 2 metres apart from our staff
- We encourage you to wear a face covering
- If you are unwell, stay at home and rescheduled your appointment.
If you have a pre-arranged appointment, you are permitted to enter our office at the agreed time and wait in reception, please practice social distancing.
Further Instructions are provided outside the front door.
BUSINESS SUPPORT INFORMATION
Wage Subsidy Scheme (WSS) Round 2 is designed to help your business keep paying staff and protect jobs.
Businesses must demonstrate a 40% decline or predicted decline in revenue over a period of 14 consecutive days between 31 August and 13 September inclusive (this is the revenue test period), compared to a typical 14 consecutive days of revenue in the six weeks immediately before the move to Alert Level 4 on 17 August (this is the default comparator period).
Payment is made as a two week lump sum at:
- $600 a week for each full-time employee retained (20 hours a week or more)
- $359 a week for each part-time employee retained (less than 20 hours a week).
- You must have consent from employees to submit their details
- Applications are not able to be tracked once lodged but timeframes are expected to be up to 3 days (while MSD verify staff records to IRD records).
Apply here for the second Wage Subsidy payment - open until 11.59pm on Thursday 16 September
Large Employer Application (eg 80 employees)
Businesses that applied for the initial Wage Subsidy payment and who meet all the eligibility criteria for Wage Subsidy #2, can apply for another wage subsidy payment two weeks after their previous application. These businesses will receive an email to let them know when they can apply for the new Wage Subsidy #2.
Businesses that didn't apply for the initial wage subsidy are welcome to apply for Wage Subsidy #2 from 3 September providing they meet all the eligibility criteria.
Further information on the WSS can be found here.
Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) to help support businesses or organisations with one-off costs due to a COVID-19 alert level increase
- Available if firms incur a loss of 30 percent of revenue as a result of the Alert Level increase
- Must have been in business for at least 1 month before the Alert Level increase
- Up to $1500 plus $400 per full-time equivalent employee (maximum of 50 full-time employees)
Apply here or further information on the RSP can be found here